Θεοδιδακτοσ - taught by God, 1 Thess 4:9.
Hi, I’m Paul Sanduleac. I’m a Christian who believes and loves the Bible. I study at Reformed Theological Seminary pursuing a dual degree (Master of Divinity, Master of Arts), where I’m also a Teacher’s Assistant for Dr. Miles Van Pelt. I serve as pastoral intern and technology coordinator at Grace Community Church and I’m under care in the European presbytery of the International Presbyterian Church.
I was born in Moldova and got my Bachelor of Science at the Technical University of Moldova. I speak English, Russian, Romanian, some French, and I have reading proficiency in ecclesiastical Latin and the biblical languages (Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic). I’m also a student member of the Evangelical Theological Society.
Things I’ve done in the past:
- Pastoral intern at Edinburgh North Church (6 weeks)
- Project Manager (2.5 years) and Marketing Assistant (3.5 years) at FFW Agency (formerly Propeople)
- Contributor to the editing of Basics of Biblical Hebrew (Third Edition) and The Vocabulary Guide to Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic (Second Edition)
- Assistant to the Director of Financial Aid at Reformed Theological Seminary (2.5 years)
- Admissions Counselor at the Jackson campus of Reformed Theological Seminary (4 months)
- Freelance WordPress Consultant (2 years)
- Teenage blog author (4 years), winner of RoBlogFest 2011 blog competition, 1st place among authors under 18
I’m spending less and less time on social media, but you can follow me on Twitter.
This blog is free, but if you’d like to support me financially, you can do so on PayPal.